Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

I have been tagged by Christie! (USA)

Here are the rules...Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was working, working working lol

5 things on todays "To Do" list
1. Sort the laundry(done)
2.Scrapbook 3 challenges (2 done)
3. Look after Mia who has a burst eardrum
4. Play puzzles with Mia and Ella as it is a rainy old day
5. Cook dinner

I'm addicted to:
Scrapbooking
Computer

Things I would do if I were a MILLIONAIRE:

Places I have lived:
Tarnagulla
England
Melbourne
Portarlington


I'm tagging:
Al Angel
Shell
Vicky
Teina

Will update more layouts soon

1 comment:

Christie said...

Oh poor Mia. I hope she's feeling better!