Saturday, August 16, 2008

Time for an update Sat 16th Aug

Ok (SHell) I have been a slack blogger of late, so I am here to update my blog!
I have managed 2 layouts this week, in between babysitting the lovely little Clem who is 6 mnths and helping out with the college mini olympics which was great!
The Prep - Year 2 grades along with their counterparts from Christian College Belmont competed! It was great for the Bellarine Christian College children to meet the others - and I heard lots of comments like "I am your penpal from the other school - I thought you would be really really tall!!!!!!
What a fabulous school my girls go to - the staff, teachers and the children are all lovely, caring, fun and respectful - we made the right choice!
I am thankful today for
- The beautiful rain and the gorgeous rainbow
- Good friends
- The safe arrival of my sister and brotherinlaw back home after 4 weeks in Qld

No comments: