Saturday, June 20, 2009

WHAT AM I ABOUT AT THE MOMENT?

A lovely creative lady Happy Day Arthad this on her blog and asked people "what they were about at this particular moment in time" and this is what I am enjoying at this moment


Self expression through art
geometric patterns
Books
Intense Inner thoughts
ART
Through the Looking Glass
red
Road trips with Thelma
New beginnings in different areas in my life
new art
the feeling of joy while listening to my 7 year old daughter's first original song
nostalgia
being the one who makes it better
journalling
dinner dates with my husband
creating slow cooked Winter meals
scrapping
laughing with my daughters
Jewellery made from vintage Japanese kimonos
Fundraising for someone special
The Nurturing of my daughters by the special staff at Christian college
special online friends
the love of new friends
seeing a friend's pregnant tummy and knowing how special this baby is to her and knowing this time is the right time
my camera
the first pale pink camelia from my bush
the memory from FarmDay a few weeks ago
hearing "no more photos Mum" as I bring out the new SLR!!
did I mention the colour RED RED RED????
xx
What are you enjoying at this moment in time?
So I am going to tag : Skye, Melissa, Al and Dannii - would love to see what you are enjoying at the moment

1 comment:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Isn't that fun to share. So enjoyed reading your list.
Also, great scrapbook layouts below.