Friday, October 16, 2009

hi and my news!


Well hello everyone
I have something to share (doing the happy dance ) I am having a layout published (FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME EVER in any mag) in Scrapbook Creations!!!!
To say I am happy would be an understatement
I have had this goal for over a year now - and it has come to fruition!!
No, you haven't seen the layout that is going to be published - I only completed it last week..
Just when I thought my mojo was permanently on leave I received an email from the lovely Kim at SC asking if she could publish my layout yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thanks for all the lovely encouraging comments on Facebook ladies!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Whooo hooo!!!! Well done Marelle. you will have to let us know which issue it will be in so we can keep an eye out for it.

Al Hannah said...

Hey Marelle, WELL DONE GIRL! So pleased for you ... I know I said it on facebook but CONGRATULATIONS to you. I'll have wanting a signed copy please xx

chrisw said...

OH that's wonderful news Marelle,Congratulations

bon said...

so happy for you marelle!

Anonymous said...

Well done on cracking the mag Marelle!!! We're all so proud of you ♥