Thursday, May 6, 2010

still on the couch....

Another 7 days totally off my foot
so I am trying really hard not to get frustrated but it is hard
The girls have never seen their Mama sick not able to move before,
I have had lots of time to contemplate life, me, family -
xxxx
I am thrilled as my layout that will be soon published in Scrap. Memories was displayed at SIA (which is scrapbooking trade show ) in Sydney this week
Grateful for SM wanting to take it to Sydney and display it!! YIPPPPPPEEEE

2 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

So glad to hear you are listening to the doctor. But seriously, don't forget to take a picture of your "healing area". When I broke my foot I was laid up for 2 months. I finally to a picture of my "spot" and all the little things I had near me to make things more comfortable. It's one of my favorite scrap pages.

Love you darling!

Marelle said...

oh amy thanks for the reminder I will do!
Love you too thanks honeyxx