Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What is happening in your life today?

Today I look out of my window and see the beautiful sun rising and setting and i am taking a moment to let it wash over me.. Sometimes we forget the simple things in life. I have had a lot of time to reflect, analyse, think about what makes me smile over the past 12 weeks being laid up with an ankle injury. Perhaps a blessing in disguise slowing me completely down!


I am grateful that I have my own scrapping space at long last (thank you darling husband). I have been scrapping up a storm of late

I am grateful for a very special new friend who cheered me up yesterday and knew just what to do and say - she pampered me and I feel fabulous mmmwhhha Mama Nat.

I am grateful that Mia has cleaned her room without being asked and is slowly turning it into a "tweens" room....

I am grateful that Ella has taken Mia's lead and has started to clear out all the "old babyish stuff" according to ELla.


I am grateful that my husband has agreed to walk the Kokoda Trail with his son in 2012, this will be a wonderful experience for them both.

I would love to know what you are grateful for - please leave a comment for me
love
Marelle

3 comments:

raquel said...

Marelle, a great post! I feel so lucky to have beautiful people in my life who care about me, a girlfriend who knows me pretty much inside and out and a boy I love! I appreciate all the opportunities I have been given in travel and my career... We sometimes neglect to see all the little positives in our lives and focus on the negative pressing issues... It's nice to refocus on what really matters *hugs* xxx

The InTolerant Chef ™ said...

hi Marelle, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely message. I'm grateful that lactose and gluten intolerances don't define who I am, that I can be a chef who can sympathise with clients who just want a nice meal without issues, that I love food that can love me back and share it with others!

Musicmom-Amy said...

So much to be grateful for in this wonderful world of ours. Grateful for my daughter being protected during her car accident, my son and his dedication and bravery as he heads over to Iraq, and my amazing other 2 kids and husband. Chocolate too :D