Monday, May 21, 2012

FIRST BIG ADVENTURE FOR 2012

One of my goals and bucket list items is about to become a reality! I am off to America on 15th July - to attend CHA in Chicago, then join my beautiful American scrapping friends (we have spoken online for 8 years) for a 5 day retreat! Then fly to Texas for a road trip (hopefully also purchase some bright red cowgirl boots) and share a fish fry up with a special family !! Then flying home the beginning of August! I am so excited, as the last few years healthwise in the Jackman household have defnitely "MADE US ALL STRONGER" healthwise! Remember we can all make our goals and aspirations become a reality - just taking the first step is the key!! Love Marelle

2 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Your adventure just sounds amazing Marelle. And those red boots, they would look fabulous on you. Can you fit me in your suitcase??

Marelle said...

I would love to fit you in my suitcase Jas!!