Saturday, October 20, 2012

CURRENTLY:

http://www.kelliewinnell.com.au/
I love this girl's blog so funky and interesting!!

So Kellie,
Here is a tiny slice of my life:

CURRENTLY:....
I AM:

LOVING :  The fact that my darling Sister has moved to my town after travelling around Australia with her Husband - I feel blessed they have chosen to live 5 minutes away from our family.

READING :  Dawn French : Dear Fatty - Oh she is such a funny lady, this book has had me in stitches!


WATCHING :  X-Factor with my girls, we are totally enjoying it!

ANTICIPATING :  January CHA new paper crafting goodies to be released!

LISTENING TO : The peace and quiet in my house this Saturday afternoon!

PLANNING :  My next trip to America
WORKING ON : 4 different creative projects : one painting, 3 DT commitments crafty goodies.

WISHING :   On a shooting star for a beautiful young girl called Emma who needs a miracle.

There you go Kellie - here is my little snippet of what I am up to right now

xxx

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I am so glad you joined in and I have loved reading what you are "currently" doing. Thank you so much for sharing!