Thursday, November 18, 2010

A LITTLE SOMETHING ....

I found this on the gorgeous Sherry's blog hereToday: Thursday 18th November 2010, 10.00pm
outside my window...the moon is bright
i am thinking... I need to turn off the computer and go to sleep
i am thankful for...the closeness of family since my illness
i am wearing... pj's
i am going to... scrap my health journey from a positive perspective one day soon
i am currently reading...The Jane Austin Book Club
i am hoping... that I last the 12 hours scrapping on Saturday
on my mind...the outcome from the 2nd opinion from the Head of Cardiology at Epworth Hospital next Friday
from the kitchen... lots of heart meds... the smell of freshly baked choc banana muffins for school lunches
around the house... beautiful and clean thanks to my cleaner who comes once a week A you rock
one of my favourite things... hearing "mum I love you all around Venus Mars and back again" from my youngest Ella age 8
a few plans for the rest of the week... prepare cropping stuff for a charity crop on Saturday and dinner Sunday night for DH's Birthday
one picture to share... Ella and Mia having some water play (with drink bottles - remember save water here!) last night the weather was just perfect!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on being published. My girls love squirting each other with water too. Love your take on the Get Picky challenge. Take care, Deb