Friday, November 5, 2010

LONG TIME NO BLOG

Hi everyone,
Getting back to a new kind of "normal" after some serious health issues, I have learnt to relax, learnt to say no often and made time to sleep whenever my body told me to sleep! I have truly been given a second chance and my faith is stronger than ever. I am still unwell but have managed to remain out of hospital this time for 3 weeks which is a record!

Now down to the reason for this blog to celebrate my scrapping, and my family bless them!!
Thanks for dropping by and I will update more frequently now I am home.

Hugs to my beautiful special friends and family - you know who you arexxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Marelle...I had no idea...I truly hope you are ok...I was wondering why you had not blogged for a while....
Sending you a hug via this message
xo
Take Care