Friday, November 28, 2008

I have been tagged!!!

By the very talented ShelleyG

The Rules are:
1. Add a link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
My 6 random things about myself.....

+ I write letters to my daughters in journals and include fave recipes, funny things they say etc.. (for them to (hopefully) treasure later in life
+ I lerve shoes (esp on sale at a special outlet near the beach in Melb)
+ I can raise an eyebrow one at a time (Mia is itching to be able to "do the eyebrow thing that only Mummy can do" ) LOL
+ I have lived overseas (over 20 years ago ugh)
+ My second toe is longer than my first lol (you did say 6 "random" things Shell)
+ I have met the Queen Mother

Okie dokie here we go I tag Sandie, Christie (USA), Amy (USA), Ally Angel, Jane,Jan(USA)
Hope my 6 random things about myself amused you lol!!!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

YOU CONSTANTLY AMUSE ME HONEY!!!!!!!

Marelle said...

Really? which random thing??
I have lots of random stuff nobody knows lol
remember I am the old duck around here lol