Sunday, November 9, 2008

sunday 9th nov

Good morning everyone
Congrats to Shelley who made it into the top 10 with her beyond the page project (which was stunning) and then into the top 24 with her layout after round one
you rock girly next step published then masters me thinks!

I was really happy to know that my scrapping has come a long way - I received an honourable mention for my beyond the page project (which I was thrilled about)
and I made it into round two (top 24) then went into round 2 (i was a little nervous
as beyond the page projects are normally not my scene and I have only ever done about 4 beyond the page projects which include 2 for this comp)

The Kaiser team did an amazing job for the comp and I hope they will repeat this comp again! It was so much fun - the adrenalin was certainly pumping!

Thanks for your support Shelley, Justine, Julie, Julie, and Leeanne
xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
It was such a great day! So much fun and congrats for making the top 24!

That album was amazingly hard!

Marelle said...

Wow thanks so much
yes that album was hard lol

Musicmom-Amy said...

Congrats!!!! I'm not surprised at all!! :D {{HUGS}}